Breaking NewsCommunityKwara

Four lost their lives to generator fume in Kwara

Sanmora community in Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State has been struck by tragedy as a family of four was reportedly killed by fume emitted from generator exhaust.

The ugly incident had perpetrated itself before the neighbours could break into the house the following day, a family source explained.

The source also narrated that the deceased —the father, two wives, one child— had left the generator set inside the house while they were asleep.

“The family of four slept leaving their generator on inside the house. We discovered their lifeless bodies early this morning, the head of the house, his two wives and one of his children were all dead,” he explained.

“Two of the family members who were unconscious as at the time of our breaking in have been rushed to the hospital. Although they are both in critical conditions, it is our prayer they survive.”

Kwara police spokesperson Ajayi Okasanmi (SP), who confirmed the incident, said that two other members of the family were recuperating in an undisclosed medical facility.

91
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button