Kwara State Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Tuesday afternoon assigned portfolios to the new Commissioners that were earlier sworn in at the Government House.
Recall that the Governor had earlier sent nominees in bits to the Kwara State House of Assembly for onward confirmation but didn’t come without a drama after having nominated a Constitutionally unqualified Kaosarah Adeyi and a late minute withdrawal of Magaret Saba from Edu LGA.
Newly Sworn-in Kwara Commissioners and their assigned portfolios are:
- Rotimi Suleiman Iliasu – Ministry of Works and Transport
- Lafia Aliyu Kora Sabi – Ministry of Energy
- .Hajia Arinola Lawal -Ministry of Enterprise
- Dr. Raji Razaq – Ministry of Health
- Arc. Aliyu M. Saifuddeen – Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
- Femi White – Ministry of Water Resources
- Deborah Aremu – Ministry of Women Affairs
- Ibrahim Sulyman – Ministry of Tertiary Education
- Banigbe Remilekun – Ministry of Environment
- Maryam Hassana – Ministry of Special Duties